Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Feeling alittle emotional...

The last couple of days have been alittle bit emotional for me, i have felt tearful, fretful, at times cannot seem to seperate fact from fiction.
I know this is the anxiety playing its ugly tricks on me, i have felt them all before but there force never ceases to amaze me in how it can keep you terrified in the moment.
I did not sleep well last night, i was sitting infront of the woodburner at 3 am anxious, i called my dear sister who thankfully answered her phone and helped me through that time.
Confronting your fears feels so difficult at the moment and so exhausting!!!
I guess its good to cry, as its natures release valve. x

1 comment:

  1. It is hard when your emotions GRIP you like that. Riding out the storm is rough, but necessary. I am glad your sister was there for you. Too often we are left all alone to cope. You take care.

    ReplyDelete