Sunday, 8 January 2012

Sunday Morning...

This morning i thought i would live on the wild side and leave the breakfast dishes and go for a walk first!
Big thing, YES, for someone who is alittle o.c.d.ish.
                                                                                                Our view across the fields this morning,
Louie showing me the shortcut home.
Past the stables down the lane, home to do the dishes!! x

                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Housework can always wait til later. LOL You've got to grab a walk when the spirit moves you. It soothes the soul. Great scenery. Glad you enjoyed yourself. I envy you. One of the things I can no longer do because of my bad knees. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I enjoyed my visit here. Turns out, your scenery is much like around our farm.. and I just returned from a nice walk w/ the dogs (and one cat). A perfect way to start the day, and a habit I hope to keep! So nice to meet you! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete