Saturday, 11 February 2012

The house was full today!

Our house was full today, my son, Daniel came over with his partner and my two grandaughters Courtney and Olivia,my daughter Zoe with grandchildren Eva, Lou Lou man and my daughter jade. I do not get to see jade in the week as she works, jade is one of the funniest people i know, if jades around you will always see people laughing!
My two beautiful grandaughters, they love to see each other.
Lou Lou man could not wait to go out and get the logs with his Ga!
When they all got together it was time to play" i can make you laugh" game, with auntie jade playing the fool!
Then it was Eva's turn!
Then it was Lou Lou man's turn.
I had the best job, holding our beautiful Olivia.
The macaroni cheese was a hit with the natives,
Daniel cooked the sausages.
My two big girls,
My son Daniel.
What a lovely lovely day. x

1 comment:

  1. When family gathers, LOVE is in the house. I am glad you had such a wonderful time. The photos are special memories of the day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete