Tuesday, 7 February 2012

I am just taking my time...

I am making our Eva a skirt with pieces of vintage material i need to use up, its a simple design, 3 tiers and an elastic waist, Eva tells me elastic waisted skirts are her favourite as they do not hurt her tummy!
I lost my mojo for sewing over the last three months, at one point i told daughter Zoe that i was not going to sew again, she said "you will".
I am taking my time with this project, i use to always be rushing and sometimes setting goals that were difficult to achieve in the time i allowed for something to be done. This is something i am working on, to change down a gear and take my time in what i do. Getting back to our Eva's skirt,
1st Layer, with an edging,


2nd layer, i have chose a light green gingham for the third layer. x

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the fabric. It's going to be a beautiful skirt.

    ReplyDelete