Sunday, 26 February 2012

My new blog title...

Another small change i have been wanting to make...my blog title!
I chose "One day at a time" as it was my nan's funeral song, you see i could not let go of her.
In the small time i have been blogging i have learnt so much, made changes and want to take my own direction in my life.
I chose "Roses around the door" because thats how i want my life to be, i am well aware life gives you testing times but Roses around the door means, to, be kind to myself, love my family,work hard at everything i do, love my faith and be kind to others.
Life has to go at a slow pace for me, we live in a village that is very sleepy and nobody really rushes to get from a to b, this way suits us.
So" Roses around the door" means that slow simple way of living. x

1 comment:

  1. I think the NEW title is wonderful. It suits you just fine. I LOVE it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete