Sunday, 12 February 2012

My thoughts on this gentle sunday...

Changing my bedsheets to make a warm and cosy bed.
Cleaning kitchen windows  and changing kitchen curtains.
Finish sewing our Eva's skirt.
Making a skirt for Courtney and Olivia.
How much i love louie.
How much i love my mum and how grateful i am to have her in my life.
Cooking roast dinner for our zoe and grandchildren this week.
spring sunshine.
I am safe and its ok to believe this.
my amish book coming through my letter box any day.
God.
My jade.
Peg faries.
My thoughts have been kind to me today and as i get ready for bed i think of milky coffee with a drop of irish whiskey and off i go to bed. x  
   
                   

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it was a wonderful day filled with all the things you love. Goodnight. "Sleep sleep perchance to dream."

    ReplyDelete