Thursday, 12 April 2012

Update on my day...

Poor jade was sent home from work this morning, her doctors would not give her an appointment today, she forgot to inform them that two years ago she had glandular fever.
I called the doctors myself, gave jades history of this throat virus, they kindly saw her at miday. Swabs were taken and she has to go back to see her doctor tomorrow, in the mean time, lots of rest and pain relief.
She looks a poorly girl.
So tomorrow i will have to take my mum to the garden centre in my dusty car, we are buying trees so it probably wont matter! x

2 comments:

  1. Hope Jade is feeling better soon, I'm prone to tonsillitus and grim it is. Last time, I had a bout of flu that followed into tonsillitus (not sure how you spell it either) and at one point prior to the meds kicking in would have happy gargled with disinfectant or bleach! Clearly not to be recommended, more an indication of how truely aweful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwm poor Jade...sounds absolutely miserable!!! I'm sendin' her a heap of great big hugs and healin' prayers her way!

    God bless ya and have yourself one magnificent weekend sweetie!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete