Monday, 24 September 2012

I know i do not normally write my blog twice in one day, but, i am kind of using my blog as abit of a journal at the moment.
This morning once breakfast dishes were cleared away i set about making louie a pear cake.
I needed to rearrange my bedroom in places to give me a touch more space, we needed a shelfing unit for our ensuite,so, i got showered and made a trip to the second hand shop.
I found this lovely wooden unit, it needed a good wash but was perfect to hold our towels and toiletries.
On my way home i called by the supermarket to get some food shopping, i felt alittle nervous but just told myself to concentrate on what i needed and head for home.
The pear cake was a success, dinner was peri peri chicken with creamed potatoes and green beans.
I am thankful that i acheived what i wanted to do, tomorrow is our Zoe's birthday, she will be 28!!!!!!!
My mum and my sister are on holiday in Italy, i am missing them.
I am ready for my comfy bed, good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment