Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Tasks achieved ...

I managed to get done my tasks i set for myself today, my kitchen sink this morning after dishes were washed, i admit i left some dishes from last night as dinner was late and i had run out of steam, never mind i soon had it clean and shining.
I put two loads of laundry in the wash and managed to get them line dried before the rain came!
I set about painting the skirting board in the main bathroom, it only took me an hour, really i should have done this awhile ago. Our main bathroom is a grey/white colour, it looks abit stark in the photo but in time when i add accessories i will put more colour into it, i just love this bathroom.
Talking of bathrooms we needed a shelving unit for our ensuite to hold towels etc etc, i managed to find one for £7.50, it needed a good scrub as it was dirty but look at it now!!
My mum will be so proud of me, i have actually learnt how to fold towels properly so they sit nicely, this is thanks to my fellow blogger Katy (thecountryblossom.com), i cannot stop folding now, flannels, tea towels, dish clothes! A closer look,
Our flannels are in the little white basket.
Yesterday while buying storage box's i bought these brillant plastic baskets, they come in a pack of three, i am using one of them to keep cleaning products for the bathrooms,
I am thankful for another productive day, i wont lie there was a couple of times i had to talk myself to get going, i am just thankful for another day with tasks in hand and no anxiety.x
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment