Monday, 31 December 2012

open doors...

There has been times this year where i have been too anxious to put one foot infront of the other, but, thanks to the people that have loved me and supported me, we got through it.
My mum talks to me alot about gratitude, so as i sit here on my blog this evening waiting to welcome in the new year i give thanks;
 to my family for their love and patience
 to my friends for their support and laughter
 for the wonderful healthcare we have in this country
 for the food on my table and the roof over my head.
My goals for the new year, to dare to walk through the open door and enjoy all that is beautiful, to take my faith to another level and give more of myself to his loving ways.
WISHING ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND ALL THOSE THAT COME BY, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! X

  

4 comments:

  1. Definitely lots to be thankful for! Know that I keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered you on Gail's blog. What a lovely post you have written to begin the New Year. I will take heart from it.
    Happy New Year to you!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope this note gets through. Everyone has difficulty commenting on blogs with the feature of trying to figure out the letters etc. and many won't even bother to comment on your posts.
    It took me three tries before I got through with my comment. You might want to take it off.
    Hugs,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU MONA, I WILL LOOK INTO THIS. THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP! BEST WISHES JACKIE X

    ReplyDelete