Thursday, 10 January 2013

This and that...

My mum is still not home, i think i got the wrong date, i think she is travelling home today.
We have been warned of artic conditions coming this weekend, you could feel a drop in the temperature today,louie chopped wood today so we have a good store before the winter chill comes.
Today i have sorted my sewing box out and hope to start my sewing again soon,i think i will start with making some quirky pillowcases. I also want to find some nice vintage paper and make some paper lanterns to decorate my dresser in the kitchen.
I found some photos of the house taken last year...
pretty things
i love blackberry picking
 
homemade apple crumble
homemade lemon meringue
time to start sewing again
Time for bed now x
 
 
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment