Friday, 1 March 2013

An evening in with lou lou man...

Today Milly and i spent the day with my sister, we went thrift buying and out for lunch. It was lovely to be together and my sister was good fun.
Its Milly's 18 birthday on sunday, the celebration's start tomorrow, we have a family lunch.
Tonight we have our lou lou man for the evening, what a beautiful boy he is,
Lou lou man loves his jenga, he makes the rules up as he goes along
mirror mirror on the wall, 
our funny boy!
These are milly's farm animals and blocks she has had since a little girl, they are nearly eighteen years old.
I remember buying her blocks for her first christmas and now our grandson is playing with them...time flies when your having fun.
look at her now,
how precious she is to so many.
I do love to see my family around the kitchen table,
Time to play before bedtime,
Jenga blocks make good ramps,
Bedtime calls...more fun to be had tomorrow. x

No comments:

Post a Comment