Friday, 26 April 2013

Where has the week gone?

This week has flown past so quickly, i am trying to think what i have done...
I gave our two bathrooms a good spring clean, this took me best part of monday morning, i got to thinking, who would decorate their eighteen year old's bathroom in white?...Me
A picture of my heart decorations,
Tuesday i spent time with zoe, i had crochet her a beanie hat, she says she loves it.
My crochet basket,
I have also crochet a cowl for our la, it really suits her,
Wednsday i spent the day at home, i had a large pile of ironing and i do not like it to mount up,
oh dear it does not look that bad once ironed,
his shirts hang on the rail.
I also went swimming with my dear friend kate, and we had lunch at our local tea garden.
I also potted up some raspberry canes and tomorrow i want to pot my blueberry bushes that i bought this week with my mum.
wishing you all a lovely weekend x

2 comments:

  1. You've had a full week taking care of the household chores. Have a wonderful weekend too. Your crocheted pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very successful week to me.

    ReplyDelete