Thursday, 2 May 2013

A beautifull sunny day...

The sun was out today, how it lifts your spirits.
We had our decorator here today, we have three double bedrooms and a small box room in our humble dwelling we call "home", i had promised our Eva that i would decorate the little room just for her.Its been a long time since i had the pleasure of decorating alittle girls room, i have taken this photo this morning before work got started,
its alittle dark, there is a lovely pine built in cupboard,
Once my day got started and i had washed the breakfast dishes and put washing on the line i decided to take our dog for a walk across the fields.
The lane was beautiful and the hawthorn blossom was so pretty,
The sky was so blue,
i often sit on this old tree trunk and look at the beauty around me.
I went to see my reflexologist lady this week, she told me red shoes are very good for grounding ourselves, i love my red sandles.
Today was just lovely being in the sun and seeing all the buds starting to open on the trees.
I have a couple of painting projects that i am eager to start this weekend, i will tell more in my next post, i am ready for bed now,tomorrow i am swimming with my lovely friend kate. x

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures of your day. LOVE the red sandals. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures.

    I must get red shoes!

    ReplyDelete