Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Emotion's run deep...

I spent time with my family this weekend, we had fun took photo's captured the moment...
our lou lou man with ga's wheelbarrow,
our Eva is so much like her auntie dave (dolly's pet name
by eva)
lou lou man just loves to spin on our swing, look how tight he holds on.
look at them aheap of bodies that wont pose for the camera!
more water games,
cheeky boy,
the house seemed so quite this morning, it has rained heavy for the last two day's,this morning i felt alittle alone after having such a lovely weekend. I lit some candles this morning and put my fairy lights on, there was work to do, i thought alot about my children today, how i miss those childhood years.
My station this morning x

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about missing those childhood moments. They were wonderful, indeed.

    ReplyDelete