Monday, 6 May 2013

Sunshine at last...

I finally got to work out in the garden, there is so much work to be done and many idea's fleeting through my mind.
This morning i potted up two blackcurrant bushes, re-potted some plants that had outgrown there previous homes.
Zoe and the grandchildren came over today, to share our garden with us, they bought a small paddling pool, rubber rings ready for action :)
They are so easily pleased,
Little lou lou man wants to build with some of his ga's tool's
What is he making?
Yep its a see saw,
He looks so pleased with himself!
Eva wants some of the action,
I sit and chat with my big girl,
This is my zoe, my eldest daughter, i am blessed with all three of my girls.
she loves our dog,
my mum call's by for a cup of tea
let the watersports begin,
We had such a lovely day, it felt like a real treat, just to be together.
He loves his mama, its time to go home and get ready for school tomorrow.
A photo with mama and ga,
This picture say's it all, our eva had so much fun. x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day with your family. And lots of fun. GREAT photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely family you have, very blessed! X

    ReplyDelete