Tuesday, 23 July 2013

A run around day...

I had three errands to do today, this took my day well into the afternoon,so, no laundry was washed, no hoovering just the basics.
I went to see my mum first thing this morning, she gave me alittle gift, a lovely book with beautiful paper for the pages, it can be a diary, note book, what ever i want it to be, she also bought me a beautiful matching pen, ball point so you know its going to write lovely.
Next stop railway station to pick up milly's rail tickets, she is off to barcelona tomorrow!
Finally to stop and have coffee with our zoe, jade called in so i got to see all my daughters today.
Milly will be away for six days and i think i want to paint her bedroom while she is away, louie said he will paint the ceiling for me, the more i think about it the more i like it.
This weekend is a change over of students,my two girls i have now leave on saturday and my new girls arrive sunday, so saturday is a bed change,spring clean room,clean towels and a food shop!
We had thunderstorms and heavy rain in the night, the garden needed this drink so badly and it was lovely to listen to with the bedroom windows open.
I have no photo's to offer today so i will choose a photo of the day at the beach last week.


3 comments:

  1. Glad your garden got the water it needed. Sounds like you have a busy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the decorating, it will help the time pass quickly, until your daughter gets back. Have a lovely weekend and thanks for your lovely comments over at Thriftwood xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good rainy day when I can just sit back and enjoy!! Have fun decorating!!

    ReplyDelete