Sunday, 20 July 2014

Oh the heat!

This heat has really slowed me down, i try to slow my pace and just keep doing my chores bit by bit.
This week i had some dental treatment, as i have become older i have developed a fearfulness for the dentist, but i made myself a promise at the beginning of the year that i would face my fears. So this week i had two root canal fillings, i paid for a private practice as they offered sedation and i jumped to this!
It took two hours and my dear sister waited in the waiting room for me as i could not drive after sedation. I have to have part two of the treatment and have it all done again!
I also have my yearly mammogram this friday, i feel alittle nervous but am always grateful after i have been.
This afternoon our daughter zoe and family came over to spend the afternoon in the garden, i had bought them a new paddling pool which they loved, here are some photos...













2 comments:

  1. Good luck at your yearly mammogram on Friday. You'll be in my prayers. LOVE the little pool. Looks like a lot of fun for the young ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful family photos with the perfect solution for the heat.

    We have been lucky not to have extreme temps but we are getting dry.

    ReplyDelete