Monday, 18 May 2015

Monday morning...

Yesterday I made ice cream using an ice cream maker, to be honest I was not impressed with it, so last night I found a recipe where I could make ice cream without the machine and no freeze churning.
This morning I set about my baking, strawberry and vanilla ice cream with lemon cheesecake.
I use my free standing mixer to whip up my egg whites

I make the biscuit base for my cheesecake...
My cheesecake split and I know why, after its cooked you turn off the oven, open the door slightly and leave for an hour, I at this point decided to go hoover upstairs and take a shower!!! I left it to long in the oven cooling down.
I served our cheesecake with a blueberry syrup that I made sometime ago and kept in the freezer, homemade ice cream. Louie loved it he had two helpings.

I think its scones tomorrow and some window cleaning :)

1 comment:

  1. I am getting hungry looking at all these sweet treats you made. I know they are delicious, indeed.

    ReplyDelete