Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Out for coffee...

Yesterday I spent the afternoon down on our land at the bottom of our garden, my intentions were to do some weeding and a general clear up. Once I started I had a little light bulb moment where if I do a small makeover I can make room for a table and garden chairs. On hot sunny days this corner gives us lovely dappled shade and we spend time down there with our grandchildren when they play on the swing.
This is how it looks now, the before photo.
Today I arranged to meet two of my daughters and their babies for coffee,
Our jade with Oscar, he is such a happy little man.
 

This is our Zoe & little Eliza, she is like a little doll, such a pretty little girl.
Finally one happy nana ;)
 

3 comments:

  1. What sweet dear babies. It is so wonderful you get to spend time together. The table and garden chairs will look lovely in that spot you've chosen. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Mother's day to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two very sweet new additions to your family! x

    ReplyDelete