Wednesday, 10 June 2015

More pictures of raised beds...

The dizziness has come back with the nausea, another visit to the doctors yesterday, this virus can last from one week to eight weeks, I am now entering my forth week!
Today I stayed home  and just took things easy.
I walked around our garden and took pictures of the raised beds.


These little seedlings coming through are Rocket, they take about 21 days from sowing to picking.

My cucumber plants are starting to sprout...
The roses I planted last year are really beautiful, I am training them up the wall of our garage to try to make it look more of a softer building in the garden.
Last night was a little chilly in our neck of the woods, so, louie lit the woodstove. We just burnt some small pieces of wood to take the chill off,

I am hoping to get out and pick some Elderflowers this week as I want to make some homemade cordial. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fireplace looks comfy, cozy to sit in front of. And your garden is really flourishing. Sorry to hear you are still battling the dizziness and nausea. I hope it gets easier to cope with. And that it runs it's course soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete