Thursday, 25 June 2015

My day...

We have our granddaughter Eva coming to stay Friday night, my girls are coming for lunch tomorrow with their babies and then Eva is going to stay over :)
This morning after breakfast I set about making a strawberry syrup for homemade ice lollies.
Once the syrup had cooled I half filled the lollie moulds and put them in the freezer to semi set and then whipped some greek yogurt and honey, put the stick in and put them back in the freezer.
I had a couple of errands to do this afternoon and did not get back until late afternoon, what can I make for dinner with the ingredients in the fridge?
I made pastry, my spring onions are not ready yet but I cut their green tops off and chopped this up and added the chopped leaves to the pastry.

I fried up some shallots, grated cheddar cheese and parmesan , mixed up some eggs and cream and I had a cheese tart. I served this with our home grown salad and beetroot, I also chopped some pancetta and fried it in my little skillet until crispy.

We were all pleased with dinner :)

1 comment:

  1. Your cheese tart and pancetta sound delicious. Hope you have a lovely visit.

    ReplyDelete