Sunday, 19 July 2015

Blessings in Church...

This morning I went to church, our village church is very quaint and I think rather beautiful.
Please do not think I go to church every sunday as I do not go as much as I should but I aim to change this.
I don't know if you get the calling to attend church or maybe it is something you were raised to do.
I have had my faith from a very young age I kept most of my beliefs a secret as I was not bought up in a home where God was discussed.
I found my faith when I attended my junior school, my nan also had faith but would tell me she did not have to attend church to have faith. As a child I would go to a church and pray but not tell anyone, as I have grown older I have become very open with my beliefs and God is spoken about daily in my home today.
I took this photo of our church this morning...
 
This morning was a congregation of about thirty people, the service was very comforting.
 
There is so much to be grateful for. x

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful church.

    I think God is every where. Some people feel closer to Him in church, others in the middle of nature. God gave us the ability to make choices and so we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious place. The church is beautiful, indeed. The faith we hold within is most precious.

    ReplyDelete