Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Homemaking...

Today I spent the day Homemaking, there was plenty to do but I just took my time and enjoyed making our home clean and tidy and feeling very cosy.
I started with Millys laundry wash, her muddy clothes that she bought home from the music festival at the weekend,
Still on the matter of laundry, I soak Louie's  work shirts over night in another homemade concoction,
I steam clean the microwave, I fill a bowl of hot water, add the juice of half a lemon including the lemon in the bowl, then I put the microwave on for a minute and half, when finished don't open the door leave it for a least five minutes then rinse clean with hot water and clean cloth.

Once kitchen is tidy I set about making peanut butter cookies :)
I deep clean our en suite bathroom, I love this little room off our bedroom, I gave the tiles a good wipe down with my squirty bottle half filled with apple cider vinegar and water, buffed up with a dry cloth they shine.
 
This afternoon I pulled some of our carrots for tea and noticed we have cucumbers,
 
This evening we had a surprise visit from our Zoe, Eliza and lou lou man,
 
A wonderful busy day x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely day, indeed. I bet those cookies are delicious.

    ReplyDelete