Monday, 12 October 2015

Cosy Evenings...

I woke early this morning as our chimney sweep man was due to come and sweep our chimney at 9.00 am. I made louie and I a fresh juice for breakfast and got to thinking of cosy winter nights snuggled up on the sofa in front of our wood burner. I think of our grandchildren when they curl up on the sofa and the heat makes them sleepy eyed, my toes curl with pure bliss as tonight is the night...the first fire of autumn!!
This is Lawson he has been sweeping our chimneys for many years,


This is our stove this evening,
I took this picture of our Milly last night, she had to work yesterday and did not arrive home until evening, as she finished her dinner ( which looks like a bowl of cereal and a cuppa tea) I took this snap, a little blurred but she looks so beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment