Friday, 18 December 2015

Getting Festive, comfort food...

Day by day I add a little more Christmas décor to our home, I put the tree up.

 My book arrived,
This evening I made Leek and Potato soup using one of
the recipes,


I boiled a ham this week and with the last little bit that was left I chopped it up in my mega mix and sprinkled this on top, it was lovely.

The weather is still so mild, I took a drive today going past fields I could not believe it was a week before Christmas!!
Tomorrow I will make more mince pie's and I hope to make homemade ice cream.
Try not to panic about Christmas we still have a week to go :) God Bless x

4 comments:

  1. The soup looks good. It's cold and windy here today. Soup would be good. Your Christmas decorating looks very pretty. I do seem to panic the last few days before Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your book looks so interesting and I bet that soup was lovely.. I agree.. no panic... still 4 days left.. smile.. Merry Christmas.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your book looks so interesting and I bet that soup was lovely.. I agree.. no panic... still 4 days left.. smile.. Merry Christmas.. xo

    ReplyDelete