Sunday, 31 January 2016

Keeping busy...

Yesterday I decided to make lamb stew, Louie likes it cooked the day before he eats it. He says it tastes better.


Once I bring it to the boil on the hob I put my stew in the oven all afternoon.
For stock I use these stock cubes when I do not have homemade stock in the freezer,
This is my dumpling recipe that I use, I also add some herbs, this time I added chopped fresh chives.
Dinner is served :)
Looking out of the kitchen window this morning at the drizzle rain and grey sky I decided to make a Lemon drizzle cake, I guessed they would like some comfort food. They know when I make this cake its a treat, there is a lot of sugar in this recipe. I think of our Jade its her favourite :)
Once baked and cooled down I use a bread knife and cut into squares, this fills two cake tins, I hope it lasts for a day or two!
Wishing you all a lovely evening, God Bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment