Saturday, 16 January 2016

Time flies...

Time flies, I have made a few changes to my blog page I have wanted to do  for some time, I want to try to write my blog more often.
We have been so busy in the last couple of weeks, its so early into the new year and as a family we have already had testing times to deal with. My daughter Zoe has a wisdom tooth infection which has kept her in pain all week, last night it was a trip to A&E as the pain was unbearable.
Tonight her medication is working and although her mouth is still sore she is the most comfortable she has been all week.
Last sunday I went for a walk down the lane I took the camera with me.



Earlier this week I just felt a little overwhelmed, nothing serious but just off my path.
By accident I came across this poem and it instantly eased my mind. I realised that I had read this before and remembered our Zoe had wrote it down and given me it years ago :)
So for anybody this evening who are just feeling out of salts I am writing this for you.

                                          ' If you stand very still in the heart of a wood,
                                            You may hear many wonderful things,
                                            The snap of a twig, the wind in the trees,
                                            And the whirl of invisible wings.
                                            If you stand very still and stick to your faith
                                            And wait for a voice from within,
                                            You'll be led down the highways and byways of
                                            life
                                            From this mad world of chaos and din'.

I am wishing you all a lovely evening, please can I ask for prayers for my lovely daughter Zoe that her infection heals and she feels no more pain. Thank you x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful lane and nice poem. Wishing wellness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks pretty. Sure hope Zoe has no more pain in that tooth. I understand. I had a hurting tooth pulled two weeks ago. That is such a miserable pain! Wisdom teeth especially with an infection can be terrible pain.

    ReplyDelete