Thursday, 25 February 2016

Morning Walk...

I woke early this morning so I could get breakfast cleared and then go for an early morning walk.
I am still feeling a little breathless in the mornings but I just wanted to get some fresh air into my lungs.
I wrapped up warm and once outside the sun was just starting to come through.
The farmer has cut back the hedge grows and cleared the ditches, the water is so clear even though it looks muddy in the photo.




 
The hawthorn blossom is coming out,
Spring is nearly here :))
Tonight I made Louie his favourite lamb stew for tea. My routine is still not back to normal on the baking front. I hope to make sticky toffee pudding at the weekend. :) x

4 comments:

  1. Nice walk. Delicious looking dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering looking at the stew and dumplings, the perfect dinner for a cold day. Looks like a beautiful walk, spring is definitely in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - I've just come across fro Gail's blog.

    Yes, an early morning walk can be soul lifting ... and it does look a very nice walk.
    What a tasty dinner too.

    Hope your weekend is going well

    ALl the best Jan

    ReplyDelete