Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Our Pauly's Birthday...

Today is our son in laws birthday.
Our Pauly does not like a lot of fuss he is a very private kind of person. Zoe asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said " maybe go out for lunch, with your Mother" :))) I was so touched.
We went to a restaurant in town, just the three of us and our little Eliza girl, she was so good.
 
Look at her flirting with her Dada!


Our lunch was so relaxed and the food was good!

 
This is the birthday photo :)
 
 
Thanking them both for a lovely day, Zoe is our daughter and it goes without saying we adore her. Pauly is a lovely son in law to me and we love him very much. x
The last couple of nights have been cold, this is our fire tonight keeping us toasty warm.
 
 
Just a couple of photos over the last weekend, I managed to line dry some sheets the first of the year. Also my new bird feeder Louie bought me for Valentines day, its what I asked for!! :))))
 
 
 
Tonight I am thankful for the love of my beautiful family. God Bless x
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Happy birthday to your SIL. He sounds very nice. I enjoyed reading the things about you in your last post. I probably would not even know what to write down about myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! These are fantastic photos of this private birthday party. I am sure you all had a great time in this lunch party. My son love family gatherings. He is making plans to throw his 20th birthday party at one of popular Chicago venues and have called everyone.

    ReplyDelete