Friday, 12 February 2016

Please can anybody help me?

This dreaded cold has bought on another attack of " LABYRINTHITIS ", dizziness, motion sickness, headaches and nausea.
I spoke with my doctor on the phone and he has prescribed some anti-sickness tablets which are actually a strong Antihistamine  but they make you feel drowsy and dry mouthed.
I would appreciate so much if anyone suffers with this condition and if they have any tried and tested remedies...herbal or homemade if possible but I am open to anything.
Doctors tell me they do not know much about the Virus or why it happens.
Thank you so much, wishing you all a lovely day x

1 comment:

  1. I do wish I could offer some remedy but I have no experience with this or even know anyone who has. Hope that you are feeling better today and that the medicine the Dr. ordered will do the trick as it did before.

    ReplyDelete