Thursday, 10 March 2016

Turning a Corner :)

Monday morning I had Acupuncture for the first time. I have been so desperate to try and find relief for my daily headaches and nausea. This is part of the Labyrinthitis virus.
I had five needles and my treatment also showed a trapped nerve in the bottom of the neck! Well that was Monday and today is Thursday and I have not had to take any anti sickness tablets and minimum pain relief, I am so relieved. I have another treatment next week, I cannot wait :)

Earlier this week this little man and his Mama came for lunch at nannies,


The other day I made Garlic and parsley butter, I put it in the fridge and forgot about it. Last night I was chopping up some mushrooms for Louie's tea  when I remembered the butter, Hey Presto garlic mushrooms, he loved them.

I finally felt well enough this week to get my haircut, now this was long over due. When I arrived home our Milly loved it so much she took a photo. I really do prefer my hair short.

 
This evening I steamed some potatoes and a chopped Leek, when cooked I mashed them together with butter, seasoning and a little milk. I then buttered a muffin tin and filled the indents with the potato mixture and grated cheese on top.


In the oven for forty minutes,


To be honest I much prefer my potato cakes fried in Coconut oil in my skillet or frying pan.
This post is a bit random, its just a little catch up of my week so far, oh yes I have dropped a dress size I am back to my size 16!!
Wishing you all a lovely evening, God Bless x

6 comments:

  1. Random is good. Catches us up on lots of things, good food, family, health news...so glad this treatment has given you some relief.

    May the good news continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to hear the acupuncture appears to be working, long may it last. Love the look of the potato cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gorgeous friend, you bring so much sunshine to my life with your wonderful tales of family and life. I am so grateful for our many years of friendship. You are a true inspiration, I admire and respect you, I miss you and I love you dearly. Take care my special lady. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALISON!! I cannot believe you found your way here, while working in the garden on Sunday you was on my mind!!! I am the lucky one to have your friendship!!! Love you to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  4. My gorgeous friend, you bring so much sunshine to my life with your wonderful tales of family and life. I am so grateful for our many years of friendship. You are a true inspiration, I admire and respect you, I miss you and I love you dearly. Take care my special lady. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds terrible! You really should try acupuncture for nausea and headache. I have heard a lot about success of acupuncture therapy on such health issues. My cousin got her treatment for nausea at some domestic acupuncture-mississauga clinic and told me that it’s effective.

    ReplyDelete