Thursday, 14 July 2016

Our lilly tree...

I took this picture of our Lilly tree yesterday morning, I nipped outside early in the morning, it had been raining heavy so in between downpours I managed to grab my camera and click away.


 
I have it in a pot just outside the kitchen window, I can smell it when I am washing the dishes with the window open.


I am still digging up our own grown potatoes.


I had to go back to the Doctors this morning, my sinusis have been painful again. Our Doctor told me this has been the worst year for hayfever for years, he told me the pollen is so high.
Weather seems to be very strange at the moment, it just seems we are having so much rain.
The garden is so green and leafy. x

2 comments:

  1. The weather is certainly very strange I have never known so much prolonged rain. Beautiful lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL tree. Hope the rain has taken a rest in your area.

    ReplyDelete